Destination Beauty MedSpa offers vaginal rejuvenation services to patients in order to restore muscle tone, strength, confidence, and comfort.
What is vaginal rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation, also commonly associated with labiaplasty, is a genital cosmetic surgery procedure that has become increasingly common and popular in recent years.
For many women, naturally aging or experiencing the effects of childbirth can lead to weakening or damaging in the muscles and ligaments of the vagina. Vaginal rejuvenation is a procedure designed to help restore the muscle tone and strength as well as the desired aesthetic of the vagina. This is achieved by decreasing both the internal and external diameters of the vagina, essentially reversing the effects of aging or childbearing. Women may also seek this procedure after significant weight loss or an injury related to genital structures.
When might you need vaginal rejuvenation?
There are a variety of factors and symptoms that lead an individual to seek out a vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Factors and experiences to consider include:
- A noticeable stretch or alteration of the contours of your vaginal structures occurring over time.
- A lost of reduced sensation during intercourse
- A feeling of pain or soreness during sex or other physical activity such as horseback riding or riding a bike.
Preparing for your procedure with Destination Beauty MedSpa
After consulting and speaking with our board certified surgical experts, filling out patient forms and reviewing medical history to determine your specific needs during treatment, your surgeon will provide you pre operative instructions.
Destination Beauty MedSpa asks vaginal rejuvenation patients to:
- Cease smoking and/or drinking alcohol in the days leading up to surgery to promote better and faster healing.
- Do not take any aspirin or anti-inflammatory medication that may cause an increase in bleeding.
- Drink plenty of water as hydration both before and after surgery can lead to a quicker recovery time.
How long do results last?
A vaginal rejuvenation procedure is designed to create permanent results. However, any additional significant weight gain or another pregnancy can impact the results. Destination Beauty MedSpa maintains a relationship with patients after surgery for follow-up evaluations, providing answers and solutions to any questions or concerns the patient may have.
For more information about vaginal rejuvenation and other cosmetic procedures, contact Destination Beauty MedSpa today and receive a free consultation.