Kathryn Russo is a proud and dedicated member of the Destination Beauty MedSpa staff. She is an Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner with extensive knowledge and years of valuable experience in her field.
Professional Experience and Organizations
Over the course of her career in the medical field, Kathryn Russo has worked with some of the world’s most well known and prestigious medical schools and facilities. These schools include:
During her education and training, Kathryn Russo earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing as well as a Master’s of Science degree, giving her credentials as a Nurse Practitioner.
Working as a nurse practitioner for over twelve years, Kathryn Russo has built a strong trust and reputation with her patients. She is friendly, reliable, well-versed and trained in a variety of products and procedures.
Products, Procedures, and Services
- IV Vitamins – Providing the patient with essential vitamins intravenously (through IV)
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy – Creating a targeted level of hormones for the body
- Platelet Rich Plasma – Promoting the healing of injuries in the tendons, muscles, ligaments, joints, and other musculoskeletal issues
- Botox – Neurotoxin Protein used to treat muscle stiffness or spasms and improve appearance of wrinkles
- Juvederm – Injectable filler used to soften deep folds in the skin and reduce wrinkles in the face
- Sculptra – Dermal filler used to treat facial fat loss
- Artefill – Permanent injectable filler designed to lessen wrinkles and correct smile lines
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation – Creating healthier, smoother skin for those encountering aging, acne, scars, wrinkles, lines, etc.
Throughout her career and time with Destination Beauty MedSpa has seen great results and success for her patients. She has built her career upon principles of care and loyalty, extensive knowledge and expertise, and an overall exceptional approach to aesthetic dermatology.