Destination Beauty MedSpa helps patients measure and balance hormone levels with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.
Bioidentical hormone replacement helps create a targeted level of hormones with the use of hormones that are identical on a molecular level to the natural hormones found and produced in the body.
Importance of Measuring Hormone Levels
Although many people may not realize it, hormones play a major role in maintaining an individual’s overall health. Destination Beauty MedSpa has worked with many patients with a healthy diet and supplementation plan that are still facing symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. These symptoms can include factors like:
- Weight Gain
- Mood Disorders
Along with these symptoms affecting how we act, look, and feel, hormone imbalances can also increase the risk of developing the following diseases:
- Heart Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Disease
Because of this, Destination Beauty MedSpa emphasizes maintaining an optimal balance of essential hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, among others. Destination Beauty MedSpa helps patients pinpoint hormone deficiencies in order to provide them with the necessary information to receive proper treatment.
If you find yourself suffering from any of the symptoms listed below, consider contacting Destination Beauty MedSpa to set up a free consultation for bioidentical hormone replacement.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance
- Weight Gain
- Hot Flashes
- Night Sweats
- Low Libido
- Dry Skin and Hair
Components of Hormone Tests
- Steroid (Sex) Hormones – These hormones include estrogen, testosterone, and progesterone. Sex hormones largely affect our metabolism, mood, and risk of cancer.
- Thyroid Hormones – Many of the most basic functions of the body including thinking, emotions, and metabolism are affected and directly regulated by thyroid hormones.
- Regulatory (Peptide) Hormones – Regulatory hormones regulate and control the production and release of other hormones. These include:
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
To learn more about the importance of hormone balance and the process of bioidentical hormone replacement, contact Destination Beauty MedSpa today.